Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Stupid Questions, Stupider Answers


There seems to be a trend at the moment on Facebook for doing these lists of stupid questions which are supposed to reveal something about the inner you or more likely show everyone how banal you are. So in the interests of banality, I am going to answer these questions (I got this idea from someone else's blog if you're interested). 1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My grandmother's sister 2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Today when I heard about David Cameron's son 3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No, it's awful 4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I am a vegetarian 5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Two 6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I'm quite nice so yes 7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Frequently but not at people if I can help it. 8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes. 9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Absolutely not 10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Quaker Oats 11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not always 13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Fruits of the forest sorbet 14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Teeth and whether they have any bogies coming out their nose. 15. RED OR PINK? Pink. 16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Physically: my tummy Psychologically: My tendency to doubt myself and go over and over things. 17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My children when they are away. 18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? It's up to them 19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black polka dot knickers and green and black flowery shoes 21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Silence 22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Green 23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Old fashioned roses, Germolene, petrol, lavender, freshly washed linen, cotton being ironed, the napes of my children's necks, Chanel No 5 24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Neil 25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Nobody did so I can't answer that 26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? I don't watch sport 27. HAIR COLOR? Blonde 28. EYE COLOR? Grey 29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No 30. FAVORITE FOOD? Baked Beans on Toast 31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings 32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Slumdog Millionaire (well not all of it - long story) 33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black (jumper) 34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. 35. HUGS OR KISSES? I like both. 37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Now that's silly 38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Even sillier 39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Memoirs of a Midget by Walter de la Mare 40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I haven't got one 41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? I didn't watch TV 42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? Laughter, my favourite music, babies laughter, accents like that of my late grandmother 43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Hard one that. Can I say The Smiths? 44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Boston, USA 45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can sing a top F above top C and have double jointed fingers and toes 46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Maternity Home 47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Now that is silly 48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? There is no longer a spouse and there is no significant other. Boo hoo

2 comments:

Sara said...

Pink?? NOT Red?? We are so incompatible. Luscious, luscious red - is so much better. Think crushed velvet, red roses, red lipstick (you know what I mean), firemen in their engines, old fashioned telephone boxes, red carpets, rubies, red sunsets, red letter days, strawberries, red wine - shall I go on? Pink is so insipid in comparison.

Purple Passages said...

I'm not talking about your horrible baby pink. I'm talking about my shocking pink shoes, deep pink of fuschias and roses, pink lips.....

Pink needn't be inspid. It can be red's exotic cousin,